Compositor: John Williams (1932)
Año de composición: 1997
Fecha de salida: 1997-03-11
Discográfica: Sony Classical
Impresor: Sony Music (USA)
Referencia: SK 63031
















Tracks:

1. Rosewood 3:34
2. Look Down Lord 2:13
3. The Hounds Of Sumner 1:50
4. Healing
4:10
5. Light My Way
3:43
6. Trouble In Town
3:16
7. Aunt Sara's Death
3:18
8. After The Fire 3:38
9. The Town Of Sumner
2:36
10. The Town Burns 4:21
11. Scrappie And Mann Bond
4:14
12. The Freedom Train 1:53
13. False Accusation 3:19
14. Mann At Rosewood 3:14
15. Look Down Lord (Reprise And Finale)
4:13

Total: 49:32



Créditos

Música compuesta y dirigida por John Williams.
Músicos solistas destacados: Shirley Caesar (voz), Dean Parks (guitarra),
Tommy Morgan (armónica).
Grabada y mezclada por Dennis Sands.
Editada por Ken Wannberg.
Orquesta contratada por Sandy DeCrescent.
Album producido por John Williams.




Look Down, Lord

Look down, Lord, look down
this time I'm comin' home
it's late now sweet Jesus, take me now
this time I'm coming home.

Look down, Lord, look down
been hard time and I can't wait
oh look down sweet Jesus, hold me now
this time I'm coming home.

There's so much sorrow 'round this time
Lord, look down, please look down.
Oh I been wand'rin far
and trav'lin' long
I'm weary now
please look down

Free me, Lord, take me
I need to come and walk with thee
Sweet Juses, Lord, won't you hold me now
this time I'm coming home.
Look down, look down
Look down, look down
this time I'm coming home.




Referencias
Rosewood (1997)
Película dirigida por John Singleton.
Interpretada por Jon Voight, Ving Rhames, Don Cheadle, Bruce McGill, Loren Dean, Esther Rolle, Elise Neal, Robert Patrick, Michael Rooker, Catherine Kellner, etc.